THE HUB'S GET A CLUE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 6 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Watch The Hub's Clue television show during the following dates and times: November 14, 2011 at 8:00 pm Eastern Time ("ET") and at 8:30 pm ET, November 15, 2011 at 8:30 pm ET, November 16, 2011 at 8:30 pm ET, November 17, 2011 at 8:30 pm ET, and November 19, 2011 at 3:30 pm ET. Call the 800 number that appears on-screen during the show. The 800 number will take calls for a three (3) minute period beginning when the 800 number appears on-screen. Minors must obtain their parent's or legal guardian's consent prior to participating. The potential winning entrant will be asked to provide the following information by phone: name, mailing address, email address, age, daytime phone number, and answer a few questions to confirm eligibility. If the potential winner is a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian must be available to get on the phone at the time of the win and provide the required information. Non-winning callers will hear a busy signal. Limit one (1) entry/call per person per show. Entries received in excess of the above stated limitations will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be void.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 6 years of age and older at time of entry, except children of employees and employees, officers, directors and agents of Hub Television Networks, LLC ("Sponsor"), Hasbro, Inc., Promotions.com LLC ("Judges"), Wessan Interactive, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, wholesalers, distributors, printers, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households of each, whether or not related, who are not eligible to enter or win a prize in the sweepstakes. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. RANDOM SELECTION: One (1) call/entry per show will be randomly selected. Selection will be conducted by Wessan Interactive, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received for each show. The winning call will be answered by a live operator at the time of the call. The potential Grand Prize winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) will be asked to provide the following information by phone: name, mailing address, email address, age, daytime phone number, and answer a few questions to confirm eligibility. If the potential winner is a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian must be available get on the phone at the time of the win and provide the required information. The potential Grand Prize winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) will then be notified by mail and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited) within seven (7) days of date of notification or prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner selected. Failure by potential winner (and his/her parent/legal guardian if applicable) to return such documents within the specified time period, the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, Sponsor's inability to contact a potential winner in a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. All prizes won by a minor will be awarded in the name of the winner's parent/legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARVs"): Six (6) Grand Prizes (1 per show): See chart below for prize available during each episode. Total ARV of all prizes is $4,424.92.
|Episode:||Prize Available to be won:||ARV:|
|November 14, 2011 8:00 pm ET||Prof. Plum: HP Pavilion Laptop/AMD Phenom™ II Processor/17.3" display/4GB memory – Pewter.||$429.99|
|November 14, 2011 8:30 pm ET||Col. Mustard: XBOX 360 console, wireless controllers, HDMI Cable Bundle and Panasonic 32" 720p/60 Hz LCD HDTV.||$789.96|
|November 15, 2011 8:30 pm ET||Miss Scarlet: $1,000 shopping spree awarded as a gift card.||$1,000|
|November 16, 2011 8:30 pm ET||Mr. Green: Designarium Natas Pendleton Panther LTD 9.1", Bern Watts Grey Matte Hard Hat (M), Pro Tec Street Elbow Pad (M), Pro Tec Street Knee Pad (M), Razor Black Label Raven Kick Scooter, and Forge Edgmont Path and Mountain Frame Bike.||$704.98|
|November 17, 2011 8:30 pm ET||Miss White: $500 to the winner payable in the form of a check and a $500 donation to the charity of winner's choice made payable by check directly to the charity named by the winner. Charity is subject to Sponsor's approval and must be an I.R.C. § 501(c)(3) organization that is non-religious, non-political and non-discriminatory.||$1,000|
|November 19, 2011 1:30 pm ET||Miss Peacock: 16 GB Apple® iPad2® with Wi-Fi – black||$499.99|
Prizes are awarded "as is" with no guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute similar prizes (or portions thereof) of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Limit one prize per person/household.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Judges, which shall be final and binding in all matters. By entering, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are minors) agree to release and hold Promotion Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the sweepstakes or use or acceptance of a prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor, and its designees' to use winners' names, likenesses, images, voices, and biographical information for advertising, marketing, promotional and other purposes, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, incomplete, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or delayed entries or calls, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable phone, network, cable, satellite, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or for any errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind whether caused by phone, network, technical, mechanical, printing, typographical or human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with this sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any sweepstakes-related materials. Promotion Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Promotion Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's phone related to or resulting from participation in this. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if unauthorized human intervention or technical difficulties compromise the integrity, security or proper play of the sweepstakes, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes, at the Judges' sole discretion. If terminated, Judges may, at their discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or who disrupts the administration of this sweepstakes, who intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor representative or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules and void all associated entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry by phone, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the phone number used (or his/her parent's or legal guardian's if entrant is a minor) at the time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person who was assigned the phone number by a phone service provider.
6. CONDITIONS AND LIMITS OF LIABILITY: As a condition of entering this sweepstakes, each entrant (and his/her parents/legal guardians if entrant is a minor) agrees: (1) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses as set forth in subsection 3 below, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflicts of law principles and any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a Court of competent jurisdiction located within California; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering this sweepstakes and in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys' fees, or any other costs; and (4) participant shall be bound by these Official Rules.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners, available after December 19, 2011, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: The Hub's Get a Clue Sweepstakes – Winner's List, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests received after November 30, 2011 will not be honored.
8. PRIVACY: Email address submitted with entry will be used by the Promotion Entities for the sole purpose of administering the sweepstake and prize fulfillment and will not be sold to third parties.
SPONSOR: Hub Television Networks, LLC, 2950 North Hollywood Way, Ste 100, Burbank, CA 91505.